Exspensive stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good gold PPK should be no more than about $6000 unless it has historical significance.

Tell that to the dude at GunWorld...lol... I used to go in and shoot there on lunch breaks whn it was $10. I loved walking around and silently mocking his prices. I remember a $29.99 20rnd box of Brown Bear 5.56... Range went up to $15 last time I was there. Haven't been in a few years

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Money doesn't buy happiness, but money can buy security, which in turn can enable happiness if you allow it.

I probably wouldn't buy an entire arsenal if I won the lottery, but I might upgrade a few pieces and have a rotation of new and interesting firearms to play with. As far as cars, I have to admit that I'd get a few. I'd probably have an Audi A-8, a Range Rover, a new Tundra pickup and a 911 GT3 RS. I'd also have something cool like a big block 67' Vette convertible for cruising.

I'd want a secluded piece of acerage with a moderately sized house, a killer shop/garage, my own range and a large pond/small lake to fish. Other than that, I wouldn't want much else. What I listed seems like a lot, even if I won $425M.

Latest posts

Top Bottom