Exspensive stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why the worry about what people with lots of money have? Sure some just like buying stuff just to show off but who cares?

Truth is the nice stuff costs more than normal stuff and some things are all about personal preference and some things are worth the money. What each of these are is different for every person.

Say if I won the lotto. I wouldn't run out and buy a Lamborghini but a viper or zr-1 vette would certainly be on the table. Someone else may have a thing for lambos and they would buy 3 of them. Different strokes for different folks.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a few things on my "want" list for when I either A) win the lottery or B) become a multi-billionaire. Latter scenario is much more likely.

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
Sukhoi SU-27 or an F-14B (for my commutes)
7200 acres +/-, with an 8,500ft runway.
Private multi-configuration driving course.
Private golf course.
And my dream home built on that acreage.

Estimated cost is $160M. If I win the lottery, that means my share in the lottery must be at least $320M to get it all.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have it, why not spend it? As long as you don't spend yourself into oblivion, it helps the economy. A guy buys a 50-million dollar home. that's 50 mil into the economy that would otherwise sit in a bank account. THen he has to furnish the home. Make rich people want to spend their money and there will be more money in the pipeline for everyone. That's all I'm sayin'

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had money to burn, I'd buy that $32,000, 24kgold plated PPK at GunWorld, a $60 win white box of 380, and shoot the **** out of it in his range just to throw my package around. Maybe have my name engraved down through the plating, possibly an ed hardy-ish (denim pattern, not bad@$$ old tat stuff) design just to see the look on their faces...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had money to burn, I'd buy that $32,000, 24kgold plated PPK at GunWorld, a $60 win white box of 380, and shoot the **** out of it in his range just to throw my package around. Maybe have my name engraved down through the plating, possibly an ed hardy-ish (denim pattern, not bad@$$ old tat stuff) design just to see the look on their faces...

Like this one?

http://rockislandauction.com/viewitem/aid/51/lid/3446

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a few things on my "want" list for when I either A) win the lottery or B) become a multi-billionaire. Latter scenario is much more likely.

Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse
Sukhoi SU-27 or an F-14B (for my commutes)
7200 acres +/-, with an 8,500ft runway.
Private multi-configuration driving course.
Private golf course.
And my dream home built on that acreage.

Estimated cost is $160M. If I win the lottery, that means my share in the lottery must be at least $320M to get it all.

The only flaw with this? I'd have to actually enter the lottery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom