f$@&! n thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just got home to find out someone busted my back door in and ransacked my house. Not sure of what they took yet. Still waiting on the police. I know so far they took an ipod in a pink case and my daughters new kindle fire. And be on the lookout for a walther pps serial number ad0211. Thats all I know of for now. Thanks!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I highly recommend that you set-up a hidden security camera or a game camera on the same door they came in...as there is a good chance they may strike again in a few days or weeks. Like rats to cheese... they got a taste of some good items [like the gun].. so there is a chance they will be back. Especially now that they know there is a weak door jamb where they got in before.. they will think it will be easier. Most likely it was a neighbor who knew you were gone. At the very least, stop by Walmart and get yourself some door & window alarms.. they & some decent security cameras are located back in the camera dept..

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We live out in Surrey Hills. Moslty just pissed that they ripped the house apart. Took cash from my kids wallet. And pretty much just left a mess.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow what a bunch of low lifes why cant they get a job like most folks and earn a real living I hope that you get your stuff back and who ever did it gets brought to justice good luck
Have A Great Evening
Mike
}><}}};> PHIL 4:13 <;{{{><{

Latest posts

Top Bottom