Facebook Market Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been picked on all my life and I just figure it will never end.

Easy target.
One day the little green men will come to earth in a spaceship, shaped oddly like a canoe trailer, and they will say, "take us to your leader," and we will say, "dude's over there building a canoe trailer, and eating canteloupe cake." The green man in charge will look back at his comrades and say," he is the One."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate selling stuff. If we have something that needs to go away, I take it down to the county road at the end of our driveway and put a free for the taking sign by it. I’ve given away riding mowers, RR ties, recliners, stereos and so on. It never stays there more than a day before it’s gone.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate selling stuff. If we have something that needs to go away, I take it down to the county road at the end of our driveway and put a free for the taking sign by it. I’ve given away riding mowers, RR ties, recliners, stereos and so on. It never stays there more than a day before it’s gone.
Lemme know if any metal lathes get abandoned at the end of the driveway.... :Heya:

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had an azzhat try that, shows up an hour late and is $100 short.

I say, "the deal was $xxxx, you knew it. Are you a professional azzhole or still training?" I got in truck and left him calling me back, that he "found" the $100.

Sold it to an honest buyer, at asking, the next day, with no delivery.
My latest, a guy messages me multiple times asking about a chest freezer I am selling. After giving him the stats on it, he messages that he needs it bad, but doesn't have any money. My response? "Sad".

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My latest, a guy messages me multiple times asking about a chest freezer I am selling. After giving him the stats on it, he messages that he needs it bad, but doesn't have any money. My response? "Sad".

Sad, I need $$$$ bad!

Too many out there thinking everything should be given to them.

Young couple in town, we were acquainted. I heard there was a fire and they had to get of apartment building.

I had an empty rent house. Let them move in at half rent. $400 reduced $200.
Offered to let him do some specified repairs for the rent. He declined.

The apartments were assisted living and $200 / month.

They went to Housing Authority, who called and asked me to WAIVE or at least, lower the rent. Told them "NO WAY"
They continuously contact you about free housing, if you give in.

Let them move in, $0 down and no deposit, no lease; to help who I knew.

They were there 3 months, LATE every month. Always a sob story, always begging for reduction. Moved out as soon as apartments were repaired and gave Housing a bad review, stating I was unreasonable and a slum lord.

Sold the rent house, never again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom