Facebook Market Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool!! I wish I had room for one ... The only place I have that I could put it would just give the chickens a launching off place to clear the fence. No good would come from that!! Lol
Oh I beg to differ Gurl, how about those chickens that become free range chickens, like the ones on TV, riding the train and sending postcards back home. Years ago there were pen pals, but now you could have a chicken pal.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turns out preachers are human beings, a.k.a. sinners, just like all the rest of us!
That is understandable but some work hard, and excel at their wickedness, ONLY stopping when they've actually been exposed just like any other criminal. Personally I would expect a 'man of the cloth' to hold themselves to a higher level just as I would a police officer or a doctor.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why you gotta be quick, market place is fickle to get a deal, you better have the money ready and a plan to get it.

People forget a lot it seems. I don't haggle but I also don't pay more than retail. Used to be a lego collector and used all those things to amass a yuge collection.

Far as a man's word, yeah in your world it did, mine it started to fade away for a while...its coming back.
Correct, the other side is I have had people say they’ll take it and never show up. Been on both sides of this equation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom