Fathers day CONFESSIONS! Lets hear them!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about this today, so I thought I would get some humor out of this on Fathers day. I love my children, and they are my life!!! But sometimes they just say the most honest and embarassing things when your out in public.

SO my question is, what is the most embarassing thing your child has said to you or about you/ or most embarassing thing they have done?

Mine would be when I went to Taco Bell by my house a week or so ago, when I went through the drive-thru to get my order my 7 year old daughter moved to the front seat while we waited. The lady swiped my card for payment and then handed it back to me. But when she passed it through the window the card fell out onto the ground. I was kinda annoyed because they don't give you much space between your car and the walls to open the door. So when I open the door to try to get my card I am really struggling to grab it, and the lady is saying "i'm sorry about that sir". after about 10 seconds of trying to get the card from between the car door and the wall my daughter looks at the lady at the drive-thru window and says "it's ok my daddy can't get it because he is fat!" I finally reached it and then drove off, the whole time lecturing my 7 year old sweetheart of a daughter about how that is not nice to say even if it's true. She just smiled and said "I still love you daddy". I told my wife, at this rate she won't make it to 8 years old!!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When at a Denny's for breakfast, my oldest son was being potty trained, so every time he did good, we heaped on the praise. I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I came out, my son started praising me at the top of his lungs. DADDY! DID YOU POOP? GOOD BOY!!

B

Bored to Tears

Me and my son used to go to the Tulsa Speedway every saturday night. One night i turned around and caught him taking a leak in front of the concession stand. The place was packed and i was so embarressed. That was many years ago but i still remind him off that constantly.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 year old is a little behind on learning to talk so when she figures somethin out she repeats it constantly. At Los Cabos one day, she starts yelling "I pooped....I STINK" and snarling her nose. She let everyone know about it until my wife was able to dig out a diaper and take her to the bathroom........the whole way to the bathroom I kept hearing "I STINK I STINK" Not really embarassing but a funny story.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When at a Denny's for breakfast, my oldest son was being potty trained, so every time he did good, we heaped on the praise. I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I came out, my son started praising me at the top of his lungs. DADDY! DID YOU POOP? GOOD BOY!!

Dude, that one has me beat. That is definetly more embarassing than mine. At least only the lady at the drive-thru had a laugh at my expense!

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I heard a little girl do that to her daddy in a restaurant many years ago. She yelled it from across the restaurant as soon as he came out of the restroom. Everyone laughed, and daddy was red as a beet. Hilarious!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I taught my boys the "redneck" way of starting the charcoal grill. After a few minutes of the coals and wood not catching fire, I went into the garage and grabbed my leave blower. 4 minutes later the coals were ash red and the hickory was burning....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Standing in a food line at a picnic, my 4yo son is takling to a girl that's about 11 or 12 who's standing in front of us and he starts squirming around like he has to pee and starts grabbing himself, the girls asks him if he has to go to the bathroom and his reply is " No, I'm just pulling on my penis". The girl quickly turns around, I say his name sharply, and his reply is "well, that's what it's called isn't it"?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another one. Same son, same age.
We were in a Hughes lumber shopping. While going down the aisles I paid more attention to what I was looking for than his location as he never left my side. When I looked around and didn't see him, I panic'd, and starting rushing down the aisles looking for him.
Finally found him with his training pants down around his ankles, peeing into a display toilet. Pulled his pants up, quietly praised him, and left the store quickly.....
I know, should have offered to clean it up, but was so embarassed at the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom