Fathers day CONFESSIONS! Lets hear them!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have another one. Same son, same age.
We were in a Hughes lumber shopping. While going down the aisles I paid more attention to what I was looking for than his location as he never left my side. When I looked around and didn't see him, I panic'd, and starting rushing down the aisles looking for him.
Finally found him with his training pants down around his ankles, peeing into a display toilet. Pulled his pants up, quietly praised him, and left the store quickly.....
I know, should have offered to clean it up, but was so embarassed at the time.

Man Dennis, I am never coming anywhere in public with you and your kids! Geez....... I thought mine were bad! Control your kids man!!! :smash:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
During the infamous 99% protests, I once made a joke while watching the news. There was a ROUGH looking dude being interviewed and I said something to the effect of "that's one dirty hippy". Fast forward a couple of weeks and I go to a Harley Dealership with my wife, daughter, and parents and the guy that opens the door just happens to have long hair. Of course, my 2 year old daughter starts yelling at the top of her lungs EWWWW DIRRRRRTY HIPPPPIE!!!!!

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the infamous 99% protests, I once made a joke while watching the news. There was a ROUGH looking dude being interviewed and I said something to the effect of "that's one dirty hippy". Fast forward a couple of weeks and I go to a Harley Dealership with my wife, daughter, and parents and the guy that opens the door just happens to have long hair. Of course, my 2 year old daughter starts yelling at the top of her lungs EWWWW DIRRRRRTY HIPPPPIE!!!!!

OMG, you are lucky the guy didn't try to throw you a beatin! They can be some rough dudes. Geez that would have sucked!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was at home today, so the only person who heard it was the wife. My just-turned-three year old son was on the toilet, red as a beet gritting his teeth. He paused to breathe, and said "Can you go get me a book?"

Apparently he thought he was gonna be there at while. It was awesome. No idea where he figured out how appropriate the reading thing is!

Last edited:

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing yet she is only 17 months

270856_442391792446974_421995469_n.jpg

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This happened to my daughter last year, I have a picture with Willie Nelson and myself at a party in Texas and my granddaughter saw it and she had just heard that song "I"ll never smoke weed with Willie Again" and she told her teacher that her Poppa D' Smokes weed with Willie, My daughter was horrified when the teacher called her into school and asked her about it!!! I laughed my azz off! And NO she doesn't know what weed is !

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just last week my 2 year old who also is going through the potty training thing got me. We were in red lobster and she said she had to go potty. Well I take her and afterwards I am washing my hands and have her standing beside me when like a lightning bolt she runs off. Before I could grab her she had grabbed some toilet paper to wipe the "in-between" of the little girl that was on the changing station whose daddy was just standing there in shock. I was totally embarassed and all I could do was apologize a few times as we re-washed her hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom