Favorite Gun Range...why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a range to frequent.
Anybody have opinions on:
> Heartland
> H&H
> Sgt Everetts

Indoor or Outdoor...I just want to shoot.
Where do you folks like to shoot in the OKC metro?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you're talking about a range you don't have to be a member of, I would have to say Canadian Valley Range (Banner Road), but you have to get there early, when it gets crowded, stay away! If I was in need of brass, I would still go out there, but I think I have enough now, if that's possible. Now I'm a member of the OKCGC, which is pretty nice, just a little further drive, but well worth it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Commercial range, I really dig 2A Shooting Center in Tulsa. Clean, comfortable, fresh air circulation... But they have asinine rules about cased guns.

Personal range, it's hard to beat the family land in Gould... 1600 yards of AR-500 goodness

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a range to frequent.
Anybody have opinions on:
> Heartland
> H&H
> Sgt Everetts

Indoor or Outdoor...I just want to shoot.
Where do you folks like to shoot in the OKC metro?

Commercial range, I really dig 2A Shooting Center in Tulsa. Clean, comfortable, fresh air circulation... But they have asinine rules about cased guns.

Personal range, it's hard to beat the family land in Gould... 1600 yards of AR-500 goodness

Seems like a bit of a drive from OKC. :pms2:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like USSA myself. Its close to my home, staff is nice & shooting areas are kept clean too. I also enjoy the outdoor shooting more so than a indoor range. If its just too hot outside I just wait to shoot till a cooler day. Plus they have a pretty nice variety of shooting arenas. Once a member you get access to stuff like re-active steel & what not.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I go to HH once a week, it's only 10 min from my house. Most of the people there know me and are very friendly. I know it can be hot or cold and the ventilation is not the best, but it's never bothered me that much.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like 2A, its nice, clean and the staff is friendly unlike Tulsa Firearms. I have never had any issues on "cased guns" so not sure what that is about. I typically just shoot outside though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom