Favorite practical handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite handgun

• Total voters

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww.gundirectory.com_guns_20214_1.jpg

Sig x-five, I shot it at dealer days at H&H, and have lusted after it ever since.

You'd carry that daily?
IWB or OWB?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You'd carry that daily?
IWB or OWB?

"Alright folks lets take a poll and see what the most popular handgun is on the OSA board.
Really just looking for the most popular carry gun or if you don't carry,your favorite range pistol.

You do not have to actually *own* the gun for it to be your favorite."

By the rules of the first post, I don't have to carry it daily, but if i did, it would be OWB and I would walk in right handed circles :D

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Alright folks lets take a poll and see what the most popular handgun is on the OSA board.
Really just looking for the most popular carry gun or if you don't carry,your favorite range pistol.

You do not have to actually *own* the gun for it to be your favorite."

By the rules of the first post, I don't have to carry it daily, but if i did, it would be OWB and I would walk in right handed circles :D

To clarify the original post, I meant that if you *do* carry, then that's what applies.(I am mostly interested in that)
If you do not carry, then list appropriately

Just asking if you'd carry that particular gun.
I don't think it is one that I could conceal very well....circles indeed. :)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own and used to carry a Beretta 92F but carry a S.A. XD now since Ive had it,which wasnt on the list.I dont own any of the others so I voted for something I actually own.My shooting buddy keeps trying to sell me his Glock tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom