Favorite Spaghetti Western

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, probably NOT a "spaghetti" western, because growing up western and working on farms and with cattle and horses, I just couldn't buy into the genre. Another that is not a "spaghetti" western but is so badly done is "A Man Called Noon." That is with Richard Crenna and can be hilarious with their "antics." Noon and his new friend, J.B. Rymes enters this deserted looking town. Next thing you know, Noon starts shooting at a door that has been swinging in the wind. That's followed by shooting a number of outlaws that are trying to shoot him.

Point is, he shoots 9+ times with a six shooter. (Unless I really don't recognize the handgun.) There's more, but I won't bore you.

By the way, "A Man Called Noon" is a story written by Louis L'Amour. L'Amour knew how to research before writing, so I'm sure the film people messed everything up.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I like Clint Eastwood, I never liked his spaghetti westerns that much. But, I loved the Terrance Hill Trinity flicks as a kid. They're so bad they're good.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My all time two favorite westerns are:

Outlaw of Josey Whales

Tombstone

I guess I never realized Tombstone was a Spaghetti Western. I just watched it again this afternoon and sure enough I was seeing plenty of the same stuff! How did I never realize that? The director was George Cosmatos, Florence , Italy . Great movie ...as I'm sure most of you agree. Val Kilmer's performance of a lifetime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom