FBI switching to 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah! My favorite flavor of cow manure ... "I've heard from reputable source" kind!!!

1000s and 1000s of autopsies .... ROFL ... how much gun violence do you think is there? Bwahahahahha

I am not even trying to say one way or another in "9mm vs 45ACP" - just why bring up something as "fact" that can be so easily verified "false".

I understand "1911 greatest gun ever" and "45 ... cuz shootin twice is silly" beer talk machismo - I do! But surely you are smart enough to see right through it and not repeat it in a open forum, right?

Why is there so much hate in you?

You say "can be so easily verified as false".

The statement was from a retired corner, 20 years on the job, here in Tulsa OK. I can provide his name. On what basis would you call this man's observations incorrect or 'false', they are his options from his job?

Did I say anything was 'fact'. I think you misrepresented me. I said this was the opinion of two corners, one I had spoken to, the other I read his paper on the topic of caliber. What I found interesting is that two men, one in Tulsa and one in Atlanta has the same observations regarding 9mm vs .45 ACP.

I would just appreciate it if you would not say I said something I did not.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is there so much hate in you?

You say "can be so easily verified as false".

The statement was from a retired corner, 20 years on the job, here in Tulsa OK. I can provide his name. On what basis would you call this man's observations incorrect or 'false', they are his options from his job?

Did I say anything was 'fact'. I think you misrepresented me. I said this was the opinion of two corners, one I had spoken to, the other I read his paper on the topic of caliber. What I found interesting is that two men, one in Tulsa and one in Atlanta has the same observations regarding 9mm vs .45 ACP.

I would just appreciate it if you would not say I said something I did not.

Its his MO. Its the reason he is the only person on my ignore list.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I found interesting is that two men, one in Tulsa and one in Atlanta has the same observations regarding 9mm vs .45 ACP.

First of all, Atlanta's "Terminal Ballistics as Viewed in a Morgue" by deadmeat2 is fake - it was proven a fabrication, completely debunked and promptly deleted; it is available for viewing in archived form - just don't forget that it's all make-believe by a teenage mall ninja.

There are around 50 murders in Tulsa a year.
25% of that is non-gun, that leaves 38
20% of that is rifle/shotgun, that leaves 30
There is more than one examiner's office, and there are more than one examiner - but lets be optimistic and say your buddy saw 50% of the bodies - it will still take 60-something years non-stop to see 1000 handgun deaths.

Considering that 45ACP is used in less than 10% if murders - realistically a medical examiner might see one a year.

Why I get sand all over my vee? I am a big fan of discrete math and analytic statistics - and it drives me up the wall when data analysis is made to fit a predetermined assumption. I hate it! Let the numbers speak - its not for everyone but it is an established science.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is just the further pussification of America.....

www.calguns.net_calgunforum_images_smilies_hide.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom