FBI warns that terrorists are buying tannerite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any other kind? None of them have ever struck me as having much more than a room temperature IQ.

Dale:

I gotta disagree with you. They were smart enough to kill 3000+ of our fellow Americans in a coordinated attack and change our way of lives with the Patriot Act, the TSA and a "continuous crises" mentality in our evening news. I'd say they were pretty damn smart.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any other kind? None of them have ever struck me as having much more than a room temperature IQ.

Yet with their simple methods, they have caused major casuality's among our Armed Forces.

In my war, bamboo smeared with human excretement was the bobby trap of choice, be it in a swinger, punji stakes, or tiger pits. Thousands of veterans are still suffering from the effects, or died from contact.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I expect Senator Lautenberg will be on the tannerite threat with legislation to ban it or tag it or register it to tax it or all of the above. Only us "rednecks" will be put out - it's not like banning fireworks - now that would lose him votes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom