Federal income tax collections

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am amazed at how inept the people running this country actually are. Yep...it's not gonna end well.
Yes, they put "experienced and educated people" in positions where they know nothing about running. They need to put economists, accountants etc-people that know what they are doing in positions. Buttgreig (sp) is one that shouldn't be running the Dept of Transportation for one. He doesn't know squat about transportation which is evident. And there are many others who are in positions that they know little about the subject or position except they donated to the campaign or were owed a favor.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1689469511906064.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Want to see how the economy is doing? This is scary.

Year to date personal income tax collections are down 20% through June 30. That’s a 20% drop in income from the same period last year. We are going to see a very hard landing. Can you say economic depression?

View attachment 393442
Democrats NEED MORE OF OUR MONEY, AND THIS PAPERWORK PROVES IT!! Am I understanding this correctly? The government has only taken in, one point seven million in individual income taxes, in six months? That can't be correct?

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, they put "experienced and educated people" in positions where they know nothing about running. They need to put economists, accountants etc-people that know what they are doing in positions. Buttgreig (sp) is one that shouldn't be running the Dept of Transportation for one. He doesn't know squat about transportation which is evident. And there are many others who are in positions that they know little about the subject or position except they donated to the campaign or were owed a favor.
I believe, sadly, that they know exactly what they are doing. I think the goal is to undermine the dollar to switch to a digital currency, one they can monitor, tax, and freeze at will. Commerce of any type outside of the official currency that can be taxed will be outlawed (in the name of fairness and equity). You will own nothing and be happy about it.
I pray I’m wrong….

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I am amazed at how inept the people running this country actually are. Yep...it's not gonna end well.
I don't think it's ineptness, I think it's 100% on purpose. Those that we see on TV and testifying in front of congress that are not running things, they just happen to be included in the plan and along for the ride just like we are, they just get perks out if the deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom