Federal income tax collections

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe, sadly, that they know exactly what they are doing. I think the goal is to undermine the dollar to switch to a digital currency, one they can monitor, tax, and freeze at will. Commerce of any type outside of the official currency that can be taxed will be outlawed (in the name of fairness and equity). You will own nothing and be happy about it.
I pray I’m wrong….
One would think that the older politicians would have the values of yesterday and apply those to their actions but it is not so. It is control, power and money and not necessarily in that order. Sex, power and money used to be the driving force but never-the willful destruction of the country, economy and anything else that gets in their way. I hope you are as wrong as two left shoes but I fear things are going to get very grim in the next few years-maybe overnight.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Want to see how the economy is doing? This is scary.

Year to date personal income tax collections are down 20% through June 30. That’s a 20% drop in income from the same period last year. We are going to see a very hard landing. Can you say economic depression?

View attachment 393442

Hmmm now what bad could come from any of that LOL.

Sarcasm folks, sarcasm

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy silver and Gold my friends
buy aluminum, brass, copper, lead, nickel, steel, and tin. You can't eat them, either, but you can make needful stuff out of them. Buy the machinery to use them, and the skills to use them and the machinery.

And hang out with other folks who do the same! ;)

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
buy aluminum, brass, copper, lead, nickel, steel, and tin. You can't eat them, either, but you can make needful stuff out of them. Buy the machinery to use them, and the skills to use them and the machinery.

And hang out with other folks who do the same! ;)
Oddly, most of my copper, lead, brass, nickel and steel are functionally related!😉

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
One would think that the older politicians would have the values of yesterday and apply those to their actions but it is not so. It is control, power and money and not necessarily in that order. Sex, power and money used to be the driving force but never-the willful destruction of the country, economy and anything else that gets in their way. I hope you are as wrong as two left shoes but I fear things are going to get very grim in the next few years-maybe overnight.
We're almost 100% at the mercy of China imo. I feel like we're a mouse and China is a cat, they've got us, and keep playing with us and let us run a little bit and then play with us a little more and in the end will put an end to us.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're almost 100% at the mercy of China imo. I feel like we're a mouse and China is a cat, they've got us, and keep playing with us and let us run a little bit and then play with us a little more and in the end will put an end to us.
I think you’re right up to the point about putting an end to us. China makes a ton of money off the U.S., and we’re not a threat.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they still have the values of yesterday. And it very much driven by money, power, and Sex.

Use to be you could always get a little richer and feel a little bit better about your self. At some point you are only going to be able to get so much money. Your a multi millionaire. But as a politician you probably will not make it to be a billionaire. So you are stuck in your top 3% “tax bracket”. You will never be as rich as the guys that piss away your entire net worth before breakfast.

The next best thing is to put everyone in that other 97 percent into poverty. It’s the only way to make you feel more powerful and your money to be worth more is if everyone’s else’s has less of it.

That is there goal. Ultimate power over the people thru total control. But you have to disarm them and take away any assets and liquid they have. And when the people are at the end of their rope, they will die or fall to the will of our leaders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom