Federal Judge Rules in Favor of Bikini Baristas Over Dress

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A LONG time ago, around 1992-ish, I had a bunch of customers on the southside of OKC and the entire Moore area.

I was in the ol' palace on the ol' prairie field (Gene Williams Chevrolet, remember them?) when one of the guys told me I needed a haircut. I probably did.

But, he told me, a few ladies had opened up a brand new Style Shop/Barber Shop nearby, and they WERE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND WORE LINGERIE AND HEELS while cutting hair all day.

Well, naturally I didn't believe him, but a couple of the other guys there vouched for the authenticity of this.

So, I did what any red blooded American Man would do. I wandered over, walked in, and said I needed a haircut.

It was true! The ladies were all very nice looking, and they wore lingerie and heels and such. There was NO nudity, and they didn't flash or tease you. Not even a hint of solicitation or anything illegal, at all, just all business while being friendly and cordial.

The girls told me that they had been struggling at other barber/style shops, needed better money, and decided to put in this place. Pooled their money, got a lease, equipment and such.

It was great! Very nice polite cordial courteous and attractive ladies giving haircuts. What's not to like? The girls were intelligent and could carry on a really good conversation on something besides useless blather. That's good.

This was good, I got a good haircut, good price, and was happy happy happy.

THERE WAS NO MONKEY BUSINESS!!!!

The girls made it very clear there was NO HANKY PANKY, no side work, nothing illegal at all. Period. Just ladies trying to make a living. If you dropped a hint to them, they would tell you firmly, with no doubt, that they didn't do "that sort of stuff" and they would ban you from coming back in.

Well everything was fine, fine and dandy, for a few months.

Then, the Moore Police starting coming in. They'd just walk right in, stare at everybody, menacing looks and demeanor, and they'd walk all through the place, front to back, side to side, bottom to top, looking for spots for illegal stuff might happen. There was nothing to see in that regards.

So there I was, sitting in the chair, happily getting my haircut, behaving myself well, and those blankety blank Moore cops just walked in, in a very intimidating manner, and stared at me, never said a word, they just poked around everybody, found nothing.

This ******** from the Moore cops went on for a few weeks, and when I tried to get another appointment, the girls said they were closing it down due to the constant intimidation from the Moore cops.

I tell you, honestly, that to the best of my knowledge, the girls did NOT engage in hanky panky etc. I had other friends and customers who went there for their haircuts, and they all said they same thing. Knowing how us guys are prone to brag about our <ahem> personal activities, absolutely no one ever even dropped a hint or bragged about having <ahem> "activities" with those girls. None.

So, if you were a member of the Moore cops management, or one of those bozos who came in and intimidated the girls, screw you! These girls were just trying to make a living, and they even talked about possibly franchising it and making a good living, just the same as everybody else.

And yeah, I'm aware that there always have been, are now, and always will be places where a guy can wander and get, let's say, a "massage" or whatever they want to call it. That **** is illegal and I've got no problems at all with shutting them down and tossing them in jail.

Y'all have a good day, I just got a hair cut a few days ago from the old geezer barber at the corner barber shop down the road a few miles away. Boring!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A LONG time ago, around 1992-ish, I had a bunch of customers on the southside of OKC and the entire Moore area.

I was in the ol' palace on the ol' prairie field (Gene Williams Chevrolet, remember them?) when one of the guys told me I needed a haircut. I probably did.

But, he told me, a few ladies had opened up a brand new Style Shop/Barber Shop nearby, and they WERE VERY ATTRACTIVE AND WORE LINGERIE AND HEELS while cutting hair all day.

Well, naturally I didn't believe him, but a couple of the other guys there vouched for the authenticity of this.

So, I did what any red blooded American Man would do. I wandered over, walked in, and said I needed a haircut.

It was true! The ladies were all very nice looking, and they wore lingerie and heels and such. There was NO nudity, and they didn't flash or tease you. Not even a hint of solicitation or anything illegal, at all, just all business while being friendly and cordial.

The girls told me that they had been struggling at other barber/style shops, needed better money, and decided to put in this place. Pooled their money, got a lease, equipment and such.

It was great! Very nice polite cordial courteous and attractive ladies giving haircuts. What's not to like? The girls were intelligent and could carry on a really good conversation on something besides useless blather. That's good.

This was good, I got a good haircut, good price, and was happy happy happy.

THERE WAS NO MONKEY BUSINESS!!!!

The girls made it very clear there was NO HANKY PANKY, no side work, nothing illegal at all. Period. Just ladies trying to make a living. If you dropped a hint to them, they would tell you firmly, with no doubt, that they didn't do "that sort of stuff" and they would ban you from coming back in.

Well everything was fine, fine and dandy, for a few months.

Then, the Moore Police starting coming in. They'd just walk right in, stare at everybody, menacing looks and demeanor, and they'd walk all through the place, front to back, side to side, bottom to top, looking for spots for illegal stuff might happen. There was nothing to see in that regards.

So there I was, sitting in the chair, happily getting my haircut, behaving myself well, and those blankety blank Moore cops just walked in, in a very intimidating manner, and stared at me, never said a word, they just poked around everybody, found nothing.

This ******** from the Moore cops went on for a few weeks, and when I tried to get another appointment, the girls said they were closing it down due to the constant intimidation from the Moore cops.

I tell you, honestly, that to the best of my knowledge, the girls did NOT engage in hanky panky etc. I had other friends and customers who went there for their haircuts, and they all said they same thing. Knowing how us guys are prone to brag about our <ahem> personal activities, absolutely no one ever even dropped a hint or bragged about having <ahem> "activities" with those girls. None.

So, if you were a member of the Moore cops management, or one of those bozos who came in and intimidated the girls, screw you! These girls were just trying to make a living, and they even talked about possibly franchising it and making a good living, just the same as everybody else.

And yeah, I'm aware that there always have been, are now, and always will be places where a guy can wander and get, let's say, a "massage" or whatever they want to call it. That **** is illegal and I've got no problems at all with shutting them down and tossing them in jail.

Y'all have a good day, I just got a hair cut a few days ago from the old geezer barber at the corner barber shop down the road a few miles away. Boring!
Just one or two bad apples, that's all it was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom