Judge rules in favor of corner-crossing hunters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't watch/read this particular case scenario, but I know of state/federal hunting land that is landlocked in my area. One particular piece comes to mind, its surrounded by its own A-hole landowner. I have said for years if land is donated or bought for the public's use, it should be accessible by the public!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't watch/read this particular case scenario, but I know of state/federal hunting land that is landlocked in my area. One particular piece comes to mind, its surrounded by its own A-hole landowner. I have said for years if land is donated or bought for the public's use, it should be accessible by the public!

I’m pretty sure I told this sorry in the other thread a while back, there’s a piece out by Packsaddle. I asked the biologist how to get into it and he said “there’s a way but I can’t tell you, and if the lady sees you in there she will call the warden and he will ticket you for trespassing unless you can tell him how you got in there without trespassing”. Which in my opinion is complete horse ****. My licenses and fees and whatever are paying for that property, and willfully keeping us out to the benefit of a private landowner is wrong.

Your opinion can vary, and that is fine, but mine won’t ever change.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I would like to know is if I walk up to my fence and place my hand over the top strand onto my neighbor’s side of the fence am I in violation of his “air space “? Just asking for a friend.

I wouldn't do that... You might cause $7.5M in damages.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like that is an issue even in Oklahoma. I’ve run across one or two public recreation areas that have had the road in gated and posted private property, no trespassing. There’s BLM land that the government owns in New Mexico that has only been accessible for the past 5 years or so. Before then the 3 ranches surrounding the 30,000 acres were able to use it for whatever they pleased, for free.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I told this sorry in the other thread a while back, there’s a piece out by Packsaddle. I asked the biologist how to get into it and he said “there’s a way but I can’t tell you, and if the lady sees you in there she will call the warden and he will ticket you for trespassing unless you can tell him how you got in there without trespassing”. Which in my opinion is complete horse ****. My licenses and fees and whatever are paying for that property, and willfully keeping us out to the benefit of a private landowner is wrong.

Your opinion can vary, and that is fine, but mine won’t ever change.

If I had the money and time, I would have a helicopter drop me in every day for months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom