Gun Restrictions Rules Legal by Federal Judge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikec

Marksman
Reaction score
My brother lives up there, not going to be happy. From what I understand you can't go target practice anywhere but a range. Maybe they will have the gun police out in the open land to take your guns.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new 'law' in Oregon as it applies to "high capacity magazines" is apparently just eye-candy for the powers that be.
Owning magazines that contain more than 10-rounds is legal;

If you already owned them prior to this Bill becoming law.
If you are in the military.
If you are in Law Enforcement.
If you have them at home.
If you use them at the firing range.
If you use them during competition shooting.
If you use them while hunting.
Guess that part of this new 'Law' is meant to only affect those out demonstrating with their 'high-capacity' magazine equipped firearm 😏

The rest of this anti-2A 'Law' needs to be challenged and that judge needs to be disbarred from law!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I suspect that this will be appealed to the Appellate court and perhaps even on to the Supreme Court. I need to get on YouTube and see what they say on "Washington Gun Law's" channel. He is an attorney out of Washington state and has been speaking a lot about laws in both Washington and Oregon.

Just looked and he posted a video yesterday.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone knows how rulings like this POS creep along to infect other states over time.
So in order to protect ourselves from any future 'high-capacity' magazine bans, remember to shoot your home-invader at least 11-times to ensure that idiot judges in any future court cases cannot rule out the need for 'high-capacity' magazines for home-defense /sarcasm/

Latest posts

Top Bottom