Fence Company Needed - Oklahoma City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am in need of a honest, reliable, above-board to install a fence for my backyard perimeter. Approximately 265 feet of linear fence is needed. I want 6 ft tall black chain-link fencing, with one gate. Being able to pay with a credit card is a plus.

If anyone knows of any fence companies that fit the profile that I listed, or have had personal business workings, please let me know. I am tired of *****-footing around and just go ahead and take my medicine and get it all done and be done with it.

Thanks in advance for all of the help.

Jonathan (Jestik)

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met with Clark Fencing and 5 Star Fence today. All told, Clark Fence was around $800 to $1000 more than 5 Star. Going to get a quote from Seikel and then make my decision. The 5 Star Fence guy was really putting the hard sale on, but it seemed like he wanted my business. The Clark Guy was more laid-back, take-it-or-leave it type.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just had a fence put in my house but it was only about 88 feet. I got probably ten quotes and there was a massive range of pricing. I would give you the info for the guy I chose but he doesn't do chain link.

My $.02 and that's all it's worth, go with an individual rather than a large company if possible. The more people involved the more people that need to make money. The guy I used gets contracted out by a big company in Norman, and does some by himself on the weekends. He just charges what he gets paid from the company. If I went with the company I would be paying considerably more bc the owners need to make money as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom