FFL in Tulsa Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildlifervt

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdy!

I was wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions on who to use for a gun transfer in the Tulsa area? The local gun shops I use won't do transfers :( I have missed several opportunities in the past to purchase guns out of state but I refuse to let this one pass! Any information or advice in this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Sam

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No matter who you use you have to give them a heads up that the thing is coming otherwise they might think it's for me :)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll put a word in for Bullitt Firearms, 91st and Aspen in BA. Roger Koenig is a great guy. The store's only open Saturdays and Wednesday nights, however.

Wildlifervt

New to the site!
Reaction score
I've heard the name B.A.N.G before, does Red Dog 1 have a store front? I found the website and will all the personal vouches of his character, seems like I should use him. I saw that they do internet gun sales-does that include from a private seller? Sorry, it's my first time with this process.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He runs out of his house. Great guy to deal with, he has a day job too I believe so it's nights and weekends.

Keeifer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard the name B.A.N.G before, does Red Dog 1 have a store front? I found the website and will all the personal vouches of his character, seems like I should use him. I saw that they do internet gun sales-does that include from a private seller? Sorry, it's my first time with this process.

Yes, He will accept non FFL transfers. Best to call him(after 5pm) or email any questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom