Fighter Jets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe different since tomorrow is Sunday, but parking was at capacity by around 11am today. After that you had to be dropped off and walk your way in. My daughter and I had to watch from outside the fence.

Also noticed that for the first 1/3 or so of the Blue Angels performance, jet #4 was missing. He suddenly appeared for the rest of the show about 15 minutes into it. Guessing a maintenance issue that was quickly resolved. I was surprised they integrated him in, since that's an unexpected variable being introduced into their highly structured routine.
From what I watched this week, it looks like they can fly with 4,5,or 6 at a time and switch it up at any point.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first F-35 pass from the South, she had a vapor cone around the middle part of the plane, that was pretty awesome, that was the first time I saw one in real life. It wasn’t this intense but it was there.
sound looks GIF

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first F-35 pass from the South, she had a vapor cone around the middle part of the plane, that was pretty awesome, that was the first time I saw one in real life. It wasn’t this intense but it was there.
sound looks GIF
The last time the Bone came down to OKC it did the same thing. The announcer said he has its ears pinned back on that pass and wasn't supposed to do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom