Finally a $6 gun show. Claremore this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every body wants low price admission, here you go. Super Dave's will be having a show this weekend in Claremore. At the Claremore expo. 400 Veterans parkway. That's at the intersection of Hwy 20 and Hwy 88. OSA members get a dollar off at the door and you can get another buck off by bringing a gun. Bam! $6 admission.
For more information or to book tables go to www.superdavesgunshow.com

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every body wants low price admission, here you go. Super Dave's will be having a show this weekend in Claremore. At the Claremore expo. 400 Veterans parkway. That's at the intersection of Hwy 20 and Hwy 88. OSA members get a dollar off at the door and you can get another buck off by bringing a gun. Bam! $6 admission.
For more information or to book tables go to www.superdavesgunshow.com

your awesome dave, thanks. i will show my gratitude by making a couple vendors happy, as a matter of fact i've already made plans to meet one there. we could have met up last weekend but i specifically wanted to meet there .

i'm going to get me a mountainman hat also, if they're there. lol

elance

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now it is a buyers market on firearms. Shows have been slow everywhere since late April. Dealers are coming down on prices to make deals. Free market at work

Latest posts

Top Bottom