Finally a $6 gun show. Claremore this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what area you are from, guessing Collinsville, but Outdoor America had one in stock yesterday. Didn't catch the price but it will probably be the lowest in the Okc metro.

You are correct. I was at the show last weekend and saw a couple for just over $300. Ended up buying a basic polymer/stainless for my son (Christmas present, he doesn't know) from CB Firearms. Got a good deal, but I want to go shooting!

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come out to the show on Sunday. Hours are 9-4. It is a buyers market. From what I see, gun prices are lower than Pre-Sandy Hook. There are a ton of used guns, several very nice Colts, auto and single action. These dealers are starving after a slow summer and are making some great deals. OSA members with a gun get in for $6.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm, I showed up today for about 10 minutes. There was only one table there that perked my interest. They must've been desperate as they were and are still wanting to give me a stinkin' smokin' deal on an optic. About $20 bucks cheaper then what I can get it for and about $100 cheaper then most can find it for.

The show was pretty dead compared to last years. Rojas still annoys the F out of me. They like to talk too much and try to make you look like a fool. It's a shame I'm a nice guy ;)

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back; the panic must be over, as the place was at half capacity. Had at least one vendor tell me that it had been a really bad weekend, and he was willing to deep-reduce some prices. Still, I saw the same AMD-65 from the Grand National show, still at $1169, which is about double the going rate - no wonder it's still taking up table space. I'd have been interested at about $550. $450+ SR22 pistols (and that's not the laser-equipped variety), and Rijas was selling 7.62x39 TulAmmo for $12 a box. That's right, over twice what you can pay for it at Wal-Mart RIGHT NOW, and it's on the shelf. Saw it this morning in Owasso. C'mon, guys, adjust your prices. The panic has subsided and most of us have moved on already.

I'll keep supporting Superdave's shows, as I really like what he's doing. But some of these guys are going to have to face reality, unless they want to hang onto that inventory, hoping for another mass shooting that takes hold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom