Finally getting some mators.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally our tomato plants are producing some ripe fruit. The 2 plants have spread out over about a 10 x 3 foot area but I am starting to pick a few every day. Just hope we do not get a freeze soon.

Last edited:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Finally out tomato plants are producing some ripe fruit. The 2 plants have spread out over about a 10 x 3 foot area but I am starting to pick a few every day. Just hope we do not get a freeze soon.

Yes, the cooler weather is like mid Spring for them. My habanero production has quadrupled this week.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the cooler weather is like mid Spring for them. My habanero production has quadrupled this week.

Yep and glad to see it. I was beginning to think I was wasting my time this year.

I have got to get a pic of the plants and post it. I have never seen tomato plants spread out like this.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yep and glad to see it. I was beginning to think I was wasting my time this year.

I have got to get a pic of the plants and post it. I have never seen tomato plants spread out like this.

The production should keep ramping up until frost gets them.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 5 cayenne pepper plants that are waaaaaaaayyyyy loaded down... most of them have red tips.... come on already! I gots me some hot sauce to make.

aww snap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine have spread out big time too. But the tomatoes I am getting are all split, not sure if Im just not watering enough or the variety sucks for this hot part of the state.

Latest posts

Top Bottom