Finally got to break in my Coonan !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 2 weeks of having my very own, I got to shoot my Coonan Arms 1911 in .357 mag. And it shoots like a dream! Very accurate, Low recoil and easy to handle even with the larger grip frame to accommodate the length of the .357 Mag. round! I have sold several of these thru my shop but couldn't afford one of my own until a little luck from some friendly Cherokee's gave me the opportunity to buy one to keep for myself :) I love it and may put the Glock 19 back in the store and use this for an everyday carry gun! I was very impressed with the accuracy of this pistol !!!
And if anyone wants to shoot it, All you have to do is take me someplace to shoot and I will let you try it out!

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the ad. Great way to use exclusivity to appeal to a greater range of people. "Hey, I am experienced. I have had a Glock and a 10/22 for 3 years. I need this gun to show every one how I am an experienced gun owner and know what I'm doing."

Latest posts

Top Bottom