Fine, upstanding citizens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dog owner found his dead dogs on the other guys land. That landowner pulled a gun on the dog owner so the dog owner shot the land owner. Then a friend of the land owner shot the dog owner in the shoulder.

If you remember we were talking about that lease opportunity? The guy was telling me about it while we were down there. It’s why he wants to get to know each of the leasees so no one is out shooting each others dogs
Didn't that happen about 10-15 years ago? I remember that incident now. I think there was even a big thread about it on OSA if someone wants to take the time to search.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't that happen about 10-15 years ago? I remember that incident now. I think there was even a big thread about it on OSA if someone wants to take the time to search.
Well if it did then the guy should have clarified lol. He eluded to it happening a few months ago 🙄. Still a crazy story 🤷‍♂️

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it did then the guy should have clarified lol. He eluded to it happening a few months ago 🙄. Still a crazy story 🤷‍♂️
Some people like digging up the past to piece together a narrative. A local outfitter told my son a couple stories about the guys that lease the place south of mine, and when I asked the leaser about the situations, they both happened about 5 years ago and weren’t entirely true. If the outfitting business doesn’t work out, that guy could probably get a job with CNN.

Latest posts

Top Bottom