Fine, upstanding citizens

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you all hear about down in SE near broken bow some guy was running dogs to do some hog hunting. Guy shot a hog but it ran out of his lease and on to someone’s private property. He heard gun shots and finally made his way over and found his two or three dogs shot dead. Then the guy who shot the dogs pulled up on him and the guy shot that homeowner. He turned and ran and some other guy came running out and shot him in the shoulder. Anyone hear about that?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you all hear about down in SE near broken bow some guy was running dogs to do some hog hunting. Guy shot a hog but it ran out of his lease and on to someone’s private property. He heard gun shots and finally made his way over and found his two or three dogs shot dead. Then the guy who shot the dogs pulled up on him and the guy shot that homeowner. He turned and ran and some other guy came running out and shot him in the shoulder. Anyone hear about that?
So the dog owner shot the landowner he was trespassing on?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the dog owner shot the landowner he was trespassing on?
Dog owner found his dead dogs on the other guys land. That landowner pulled a gun on the dog owner so the dog owner shot the land owner. Then a friend of the land owner shot the dog owner in the shoulder.

If you remember we were talking about that lease opportunity? The guy was telling me about it while we were down there. It’s why he wants to get to know each of the leasees so no one is out shooting each others dogs

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dog owner found his dead dogs on the other guys land. That landowner pulled a gun on the dog owner so the dog owner shot the land owner. Then a friend of the land owner shot the dog owner in the shoulder.

If you remember we were talking about that lease opportunity? The guy was telling me about it while we were down there. It’s why he wants to get to know each of the leasees so no one is out shooting each others dogs
Anybody running hogs with dogs during deer season is a dumb@ss. I’ll keep my opinion about the rest of the situation to myself.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody running hogs with dogs during deer season is a dumb@ss. I’ll keep my opinion about the rest of the situation to myself.
Oh, to be fare I don’t know if this happened during deer season. He was just telling me about something that happened and he doesn’t wanna see it happen on his lease

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, to be fare I don’t know if this happened during deer season. He was just telling me about something that happened and he doesn’t wanna see it happen on his lease
Those boys in SE OK have a reputation for not taking to outsiders. I don’t have any first hand experience, but I’ve heard that for many years.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I just talked to a friend about this situation, and it’s not good but not as bad as I suspected. It didn’t happen to the outfitter I thought, and the guys that did the shooting weren’t trying to hurt anyone or kill cranes. The shooters were two old men that have a history of driving around scaring geese and cranes off wheat fields to protect the crops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom