Firearm review request px4 storm and SIG SAUER® SP2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoDayWithout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I myself am a firearms and soon to be a carry concealed instructor.
That being said, i am looking for reviews either professional ie hyper link or
personal ie - forum, for a Barretta Px4 Storm in either 9mm or 40mm, as well as Sig Sauer SP2022 9MM

A friend of mine is the one who will be getting it as her first gun. I am primarilly into Glock and SAXD and not too informed on these two models when it comes to reliability, accuracy, ease of use, ease of cleaning, overall holster availability for many different carry positions for a right handed person.

Unfortunaly she does not find comfort in the Glock models.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of information on the Beretta PX4 can be found over at the Beretta Forum. There are some stickied reviews in the handgun section.

www.berettaforum.net

I personally had a PX4 full size in .40 and liked it. For some reason I haven't figured out I ended up trading it and I am now regretting getting rid of it.

For me it was very reliable and more accurate than I was - I had over 2500 rounds through mine and the only malfunctions ever were 5 on one outing due to a damaged magazine lip. The grip has 3 different sized backstraps to fit most shooters. Field stripping is very easy. There are a variety of holsters out there but definitely not the selection like for Glocks. The full-size (4in bbl) is available in 9mm, .40, and .45 and in different triggers (C = light DAO, D = DAO, F = DA/SA with manual safety, G = DA/SA with decocker only).

The subcompact PX4 is essentially the same size as the xd subcompact and currently only available in 9mm, but the .40 is in the works. I don't have any experience with it, only the full size.

NoDayWithout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of information on the Beretta PX4 can be found over at the Beretta Forum. There are some stickied reviews in the handgun section.

www.berettaforum.net

I personally had a PX4 full size in .40 and liked it. For some reason I haven't figured out I ended up trading it and I am now regretting getting rid of it.

For me it was very reliable and more accurate than I was - I had over 2500 rounds through mine and the only malfunctions ever were 5 on one outing due to a damaged magazine lip. The grip has 3 different sized backstraps to fit most shooters. Field stripping is very easy. There are a variety of holsters out there but definitely not the selection like for Glocks. The full-size (4in bbl) is available in 9mm, .40, and .45 and in different triggers (C = light DAO, D = DAO, F = DA/SA with manual safety, G = DA/SA with decocker only).

The subcompact PX4 is essentially the same size as the xd subcompact and currently only available in 9mm, but the .40 is in the works. I don't have any experience with it, only the full size.

Thanks for the info i appreciate it.

OSU Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do not have any experience with the PX4, but my brother has the sp2022 and he loves it. I have shot it a few times and I was surprised at how accurate it is. I also like how it comes with night sights from the factory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom