Review: Wilshire Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

de-evoproject

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you shoot steel jacketed ammo? And what is the rapid fire policy? Can I shoot as fast as I want and can I use my slidefire?

Per the range conduct sheet I received, they do not allow steel core or cased ammo at all.

I do not recall any mention of rate of fire, but you may want to check their rules for yourself. I would think if they are renting full auto rifles and machine guns, there probably isn't a limitation.

kickface

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm... I dont know about this place. Only two reasons I can see to shoot there.
Air conditioning and 100yd range but $28 an hour! Well the 100 yard range is out. So that leaves air conditioning. Am I really going to pay 2 or 3 times what I normally would for air conditioning? I think not.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know the specifics of the family membership? My brother, dad and brother-in-law wanted to split up the cost of a membership with me. I was just curious if anyone knew if it was immediate family only or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom