Firearms Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering what you all do for firearms insurance? I recently went to upgrade my policy again to cover some that were not yet listed on my personal property schedule but after talking with my agent it’s getting pricey and again, only covers what is listed.

I am considering getting a policy with gun and trophy but wanted to hear from you all first. Gun Coverage

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea but I need some also. My home owners just covers 3 guns if I remember right. I also need to get better insurance on jewelry.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering what you all do for firearms insurance? I recently went to upgrade my policy again to cover some that were not yet listed on my personal property schedule but after talking with my agent it’s getting pricey and again, only covers what is listed.

I am considering getting a policy with gun and trophy but wanted to hear from you all first. Gun Coverage
I think I pay a little less than $100 a year for my gun rider and I consider it money well spent.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Collectibles Insure Services
Collectible Insurance Services

Jason Grant is a local agent for them. Jason is an OCKGC member and a USPSA, 3 Gun, and Steel Challenge shooter.
Might be able to contact him through the website
I also use this guy!
Collect Insure/Collectibles insurance through Jason Grant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom