Firearms vs. Religion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought we currently do attempt to monitor the radical fringe groups of all ideologies, wacky cults , gangs, terrorist cells, radical abortion doctor murders, milita groups, kkk, neo-nazi, black panthers, juggalos, and any other extremist group.

Am I wrong in believing this?

Yes...now they only monitor gun-owning, law-abiding, America-loving, citizens. Oh, no you're not wrong. You covered them above..."any other extremist group".

What's so hard about having a secure border, dealing with all nations as neighbors, favoring none above the other? Be mean and strong enough that no one wants to mess with you, and don't waste one drop of American blood in any conflict not in our defense.

^^^^This.

I do believe it's an illegal immigration problem. Combine this with a politically-correct leaning of the masses. We end up with totally ignorant and oblivious voters and sheeple just allowing the elected idiots to 'rule' them. We're so screwed and bass-ackwards! I really look forward to some drastic changes to our country - changes for the better, not changing in the direction we seem to be heading.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason this just came to mind...

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said, 'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Startled, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yes', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he's watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason this just came to mind...

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said, 'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Startled, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yes', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he's watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

HA! Good one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom