Fireworks...where to buy? Russells? Burn ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So every year we have a big get together at my house and I usually spend $1000 on fireworks. We usually go to Wichita Falls to Russell's and he gives us a good deal, but today I heard someone say that they heard there is a burn ban in the Wichita Falls area and a lot of the counties in Texas, therefore no fireworks will be sold. Im not sure if thats true or not, but if it is, does anyone have any suggestions on where to get decent priced fireworks around the Lawton area? or I could drive towards OKC if necessary.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have been going to russells for the last few years. nothing comes close to the excaliber mortars. their website says they open on the 24th. might call them to find out.

oklahoma sucks when it comes to fireworks sales. maybe go to arkansas or missouri or kansas i guess. lol

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...heard there is a burn ban in the Wichita Falls area and a lot of the counties in Texas, therefore no fireworks will be sold.

Yup. Fireworks are illegal to sell/posses in Austin right now. Sucks big time. Darn drought. They've already cancelled the 4th of July city wide fireworks show too. Although, it did just rain... Maybe there's still hope for us.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a place here in Norman, down the street from my house (I'm outside city limits). I can't speak as to their selection or prices, though. It's at the corner of 72nd Ave NW and Rock Creek Rd, on the northwest side of Norman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom