First time granda pa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Charlotte my first granddaughter. She was born last night 7 lb 7 oz 20 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great but I haven't even got to hold her yet. I will today if I can pry out of her mother's arms. Please forgive me if this post does not come out right this is my first time actually starting a post. shooting guns
My wife and I have 9 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren and they are all blessings. We love them all. And best of yet, we can send them home to their parents after we have all the fun we can stand.

I love my 4 girls, but grand kids are whole bunch more fun and most times less responsibility, unless raising them falls on your shoulders.

Been there and done that. Fortunately it was for a limited time until their mama got it back together. Now that they are back with their mama, they are whole lot more fun.

Those two boys and I are going to spend a couple weeks at our place in New Mexico shooting guns, exploring, they driving my 1973 Ford Courier up and down the back roads and learning how to survive and be men. Bonding!

Raising those two boys for three years was not easy but I cherish those times.

Enjoy your new grandchild and be willing to do what ever it takes to be the best papa.

Grand Kids are a blessing and I'm a blessed man!

Latest posts

Top Bottom