Florida Officer Collapses After Being Exposed To Fentanyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used fentanyl before. The stuff is powerful but I don’t understand how this happens to people. Maybe it’s because I had such a high tolerance it didn’t affect me the same. Or maybe this street fentanyl is way more potent. That’s the problem with street drugs.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've read that most of these officers dropping when exposed to Fentanyl is mental, not physical reaction. They've heard so many reports of how terrible it is that they faint.

I asked my wife (who administers Fentanyl every day) about this. She confirmed, it's not like you touch it and die, you'd have to have tender skin exposed to liquid for some time in order to see the effects described.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but it likely doesn't happen the way it's reported.

Shocking, I know.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve used fentanyl before. The stuff is powerful but I don’t understand how this happens to people. Maybe it’s because I had such a high tolerance it didn’t affect me the same. Or maybe this street fentanyl is way more potent. That’s the problem with street drugs.
My guess is that the medical stuff is HEAVILY diluted. I heard a guy talk about how a sweetener packets worth of pure fentanyl is enough to kill 500 people. It’s 50-100 times more potent than morphine.
62A9B583-BE83-410A-B19A-00EC7CE5507C.jpeg

A fatal dose of heroin vs a fatal dose of fentanyl.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally think that fentanyl is an interesting issue. Too many people demonize it as a medicine, and disregard it’s danger to the public as an illicit drug. People are terrified to take the drug in a controlled, supervised medical setting, my mom was one of them with her 3 months in the hospital. But the big problem is it’s infiltration into the illegal drug trade.

I can’t find the source material now, but I read that at least 40% of the illegal drugs smuggled into the US have lethal doses of fentanyl in them. Even the DEA states that China send the majority of the fentanyl we find on the street to labs controlled by the cartel in Mexico, who then package it as desired, and ship it into the US. You can get illegal drugs delivered to your door through Snapchat in LA, and it’s been found that 70% of it has fentanyl in it, even with stuff like knockoff Xanax, aderol and ambien. Recently a teenager was found dead after taking 1/4 of a aderol or something of the like to help study for a test. It had several lethal doses of fentanyl in what was left of the pill found in her room.

I doubt the cartel is trying to kill off Americans, because that’s bad business. But they are trying to get people addicted to their product, regardless of the product, and regardless of the amount taken. But subpar labs/quality control/workers, combined with the young kids a lot of this stuff is marketed to, means that there’s an awful lot of deaths.

The DEA paper on fentanyl I referenced:https://www.dea.gov/sites/default/f...8-20 Fentanyl Flow in the United States_0.pdf

Latest posts

Top Bottom