Florida Officer Collapses After Being Exposed To Fentanyl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Biden can tell us if Fentanyl is overhyped or a serious problem. He knows because Hunter keeps him informed.
Why are they not doing something to stem the glow of drugs? This is a serious problem and it is killing our people. Someone has to be making a profit or they’d effect strict measures to stop this crisis.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve used fentanyl before. The stuff is powerful but I don’t understand how this happens to people. Maybe it’s because I had such a high tolerance it didn’t affect me the same. Or maybe this street fentanyl is way more potent. That’s the problem with street drugs.
Yeah it's not pharmaceutical grade fentanyl. Just the slightest amount on a sweaty hand or arm or accidentally inhaled when it's stirred up in the air your done without narcan. Mouth, eye, nasal contact from your hands and arms are the primary route though.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Biden can tell us if Fentanyl is overhyped or a serious problem. He knows because Hunter keeps him informed.
Why are they not doing something to stem the glow of drugs? This is a serious problem and it is killing our people. Someone has to be making a profit or they’d effect strict measures to stop this crisis.
Illicit fentanyl overdoses are now the number one cause of death among adults 18-45 – more than COVID-19, cancer, heart disease, and all other accidents.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having a loved one who is addicted to it and almost od’d a couple of times but lucally did not it’s bad **** on the street
Lucally I’ve got them into rehab and into a treatment program Suboxone it is a life saver
Couple of accidents with opiates prescribed you could be next
Thank god I stuck with it long enough to save them

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an anxiety attack. The dangers of coming into contact with fentanyl were overhyped several years ago and this is the result. You can come into skin contact, or inhale it, and this will not happen.

Again. This is an anxiety attack.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is from @the.prehospitalist on Instagram, but there’s plenty of other sources out there. This is just a convenient one to read quickly.
1671076798970.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is from @the.prehospitalist on Instagram, but there’s plenty of other sources out there. This is just a convenient one to read quickly.
View attachment 328934
Pharmaceutical fentanyl is not what is on the street. Keep in mind, when these LEO and EMS workers are going down, they have no idea they've come into contact with it. They're not having a panic attack....they don't even know they've touched it.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pharmaceutical fentanyl is not what is on the street. Keep in mind, when these LEO and EMS workers are going down, they have no idea they've come into contact with it. They're not having a panic attack....they don't even know they've touched it.
Did you read any of the information I posted above explaining how casual contact or inhalation cannot cause these reactions?
I’m literally an EMS worker who deals with this stuff on a nearly daily basis at my job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom