Folding knife suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well now I'm having a hard time finding the Paramilitary 2 in stock anywhere that has a good price.

Which model/finish are you wanting?

If you want to buy locally, Sooner State Knives (over in Konawa, OK) has them in-stock: http://www.soonerstateknives.com/spydercomilitary.htm

Wow - a quick check shows that it is out of stock at a lot of places. CutleryShoppe.com shows back-order, YourCornerStore.com doesn't even have any. RockyNational.com is out of stock.

You can go register on Blade Forums and watch the exchange - P2s come up for sale every so often.

You might have to pay a little more and go to KniveCenter.com - they've got every model in-stock (they're always my go-to store for sales, and out-of-stock items at other stores).

There's always:

NewGraham.com
MooreCutlery.com
GPKnives.com
HowesKnifeShop.com
KnivesPlus.com
KnifeWorks.com

Out of Canada (for hard to find stuff):
WarriorsAndWonders.com
SRknives.com

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see that Knifecenter has the PM2 plain-edge model with black G-10 handles that I was looking at in stock for a decent price. They also have a brown-handled model with S35V steel for a little more - tougher and doesn't chip as easily?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see that Knifecenter has the PM2 plain-edge model with black G-10 handles that I was looking at in stock for a decent price. They also have a brown-handled model with S35V steel for a little more - tougher and doesn't chip as easily?

Yeah - that's a pre-order for the S35VN version - I don't know if that's a Sprint Run or if it's going to be a regular offering, but it looks pretty cool (a lot of the knife makers have switched to S35VN over S30V - slightly better edge-retention and slightly easier to sharpen from what I've heard). If they're going to switch all of the Para's over to S35VN, then I hope they offer them in some different colors.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah - that's a pre-order for the S35VN version - I don't know if that's a Sprint Run or if it's going to be a regular offering, but it looks pretty cool (a lot of the knife makers have switched to S35VN over S30V).

It is a Sprint Run, and I pre-ordered it! Done!

Latest posts

Top Bottom