For the love of God....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder, does GFM also hold out taxes ... and provide 1099s at the end of the year? I'm asking because I honestly don't know ...

I'd also add a personal note to David.

David, I know what it is like to not be able to provide for your family in the way you would like to. I also think that given the responses to your request, both here and in other places, that you might consider that because you became angry at someone you ASKED to hold you accountable, that MAYBE God is attempting to get your attention this way ...

Like swampratt, I'd be glad to donate groceries but no money. And don't worry about my other book I lent you ... you have plenty of other things to think about now. Best of luck to you.

Seems like it's tax free money. I honestly can't believe the IRS hasn't jumped on this yet.

https://www.gofundme.com/terms

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At any rate, for the kids sake I hope it all gets worked out. Maybe some one here in real estate with rents or homes for sale can help out with a good deal on a place.

(Tapatalk)- on the road.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is me and my GoFundMe. I will be at 71st and Memorial all week. Hey-S4F, stop by!!! homeless.jpg

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the fuq up.

What the hell ever happened to men having pride and dignity?

When did begging for money become acceptable?

Even my 23 y/o daughter bowed her head in shame when she asked me for financial help, and she knew that I would pony up.

I just don't get it, I've been hungry, sober, out of gas and worried about covering the bills, but I manned the fuq up and took care of my business.

I've never begged for anything other than sex.

Christ on a cracker! Grow a set and man the fuq up. If you feel that begging strangers is acceptable, punch yourself in the jewels and when you recover, go punch your dad in the jewels for failing to teach you to be a man.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been told that the right thing to do is to help those that cannot help themselves, i havent met many that could not yet... alot that will not or do not but not so many that really cannot.

He can't help himself. Three kids he can't afford, living under his parents' roof, and he still couldn't help himself from tappin' that ass again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom