For those interested in the Beretta 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please remove me from the list, I shot a Beretta this W/E and its to much different from my 1911's. I thank you again for putting this deal together, but the Beretta doesn't work well for me.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, no sweat if you need out, there is no pressure either way.

Ok there are lots of people so I don't feel bad about this..... take me off the list. I don't need another pistol right now.

Except for you.......:)

On an update, I talked to Julie today, and she said she is still waiting on the Controller to give permission to release them for sale. They have to wait until the expiration date of the contract, before they can start processing them.

She initially thought they would be released the first week of September, and available on September 7th, but she said today, it will be at least another week, maybe two. She has us set up for email notification when they arrive and are ready to go.

I will keep you posted on what I find out as we go.
Thanks!!

aussieblake

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be in Santa Fe all next week (on business) too bad I could not go by and pick mine out. I might try and swing by there just to see the place.

aussieblake

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not to pressure since I Know several people have already asked....but, since they have them in just not cleared for sale yet do we have any ideas on price or condition or will they not release that til contract completion?

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not to pressure since I Know several people have already asked....but, since they have them in just not cleared for sale yet do we have any ideas on price or condition or will they not release that til contract completion?

Sorry, my post wasn't clear. She does not have possession of them. She is waiting for the Controller to clear them for sale to the Outdoorsman, which has not been done yet. I believe the way she explained it, the Security Company has to retain physical possession of the guns until the contract expires. She does not want to offer a condition grade until she has them in hand, which I understand, a lot of things can happen before then.:D

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, my post wasn't clear. She does not have possession of them. She is waiting for the Controller to clear them for sale to the Outdoorsman, which has not been done yet. I believe the way she explained it, the Security Company has to retain physical possession of the guns until the contract expires. She does not want to offer a condition grade until she has them in hand, which I understand, a lot of things can happen before then.:D

very true...thanks for the quick update, and MUCH thanks for being the one to put all this together and deal with all the greif on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom