For those who said, "They wouldn't do that."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know who gives Biden all these crazy ideas but it isn't Susan Rice, she left this past week..unless she left him a note. No one person could come up with all the stupid things Biden has come up with.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a hunter so I'm genuinely curious: Can you hunt with steel core or solid copper ammo? I figure the solid copper is more expensive. Seems like they're just trying to limit lead contamination of land and water. If I remember right, California Condors had some problems because they ate shot animals and would get lead poisoning.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not a hunter so I'm genuinely curious: Can you hunt with steel core or solid copper ammo? I figure the solid copper is more expensive. Seems like they're just trying to limit lead contamination of land and water. If I remember right, California Condors had some problems because they ate shot animals and would get lead poisoning.
It has to be soft point (lead) or hollow point in Oklahoma. I suppose hollow point could get around Oklahoma law by putting any metal they want in there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Solid copper bullets are my bullet of choice when hunting big game. They retain 99% of their weight, penetrate deeper and perform better than lead core bullets.
Lead core bullets shed weight in both the jacket and the lead core as they are mushrooming through the animal's body.
They are much more expensive though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing the democrats do can surprise me anymore, and as for who’s Biden’s puppet master, my bet is that it’s Obummer.
Susan Rice bailed out a couple days before brain dead biden announced a new run from his basement.
I'm sure she had a large part in her run in developing the strategy the brain dead biden had no clue about.
That makes me wonder why that exit strategy? I'm sure she knew the biden run was a presidential run for harris in reality, but does she have issues with harris and decided to bail?

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know who gives Biden all these crazy ideas but it isn't Susan Rice, she left this past week..unless she left him a note. No one person could come up with all the stupid things Biden has come up with.
Don't be fooled she just reposition herself to move forward with the agenda.

Komifornia did the same thing. Nosler came out with the green tip. Condor are one ugly bird that will eat shinning objects.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not just Condors as I seem to remember seeing a YouTube video or two of Bald Eagles being treated for the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom