Biden, at risk with young voters, is racing to shift marijuana policy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a montage of videos of Pandering Joe on just about every issue. When it was about a train wreck in Ohio, he lamented on his home catching fire.....in several incidents.
When comments about Puerto Rico came out, he commented he was raised in a Puerto Rican family which he never was, when the bridge in Baltimore was hit today, he commented he rode a train across that bridge daily on his trips to DC from his home in Delaware today and pledged to rebuild it using tax payer dollars.
Facts: there never has been a rail on that bridge. Never.

Some of our libs on this forum that like guns, and profess to like freedom, please tell me why you like and will vote for him.
The same president that is doing everything in his power to take those guns and freedoms away from you.
Convince me that that is opposite of what I believe in.
Prove me wrong.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...Some of our libs on this forum that like guns, and profess to like freedom, please tell me why you like and will vote for him.

Probably because of "Mean tweets". They don't like orange. He banned bump stocks. Other reasons I'm sure.

Many of the same folks here who think Reagan was a saint hate Trump.

e.g. my wife, who doesn't like either of them, says she won't vote at all. I tell her that not voting at all is a de-facto vote for Biden.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
e.g. my wife, who doesn't like either of them, says she won't vote at all. I tell her that not voting at all is a de-facto vote for Biden.
One doesn't have to vote for someone; one can always vote against - but only by voting for the opponent.

Not voting at all is somewhat like a 6 year old getting angry, taking his ball and going home. It doesn't solve the problem.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a montage of videos of Pandering Joe on just about every issue. When it was about a train wreck in Ohio, he lamented on his home catching fire.....in several incidents.
When comments about Puerto Rico came out, he commented he was raised in a Puerto Rican family which he never was, when the bridge in Baltimore was hit today, he commented he rode a train across that bridge daily on his trips to DC from his home in Delaware today and pledged to rebuild it using tax payer dollars.
Facts: there never has been a rail on that bridge. Never.

Some of our libs on this forum that like guns, and profess to like freedom, please tell me why you like and will vote for him.
The same president that is doing everything in his power to take those guns and freedoms away from you.
Convince me that that is opposite of what I believe in.
Prove me wrong.
Hopefully their heads pop out.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am having a hard time understanding why we are choosing to pit two guys that were born in the 1940’s against each other in a race to run America.

They are ****ing old. And narcissistic Anybody that spends their last few years breathing oxygen willingly pursuing the most stressful job on planet earth is an idiot.

Any person in their right mind would want to spend it fishing and relaxing. Not putting up with bull **** 24/7.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am having a hard time understanding why we are choosing to pit two guys that were born in the 1940’s against each other in a race to run America.

They are ****ing old. And narcissistic Anybody that spends their last few years breathing oxygen willingly pursuing the most stressful job on planet earth is an idiot.

Any person in their right mind would want to spend it fishing and relaxing. Not putting up with bull **** 24/7.
These clowns don't think like regular guys, don't desire the same things we do. Neither DJT or FJB has ever done the same things other adult, working folks do. Most of our career politicians are the same.

It'd take a regular guy, if he was a veteran might even be better, that had actually struggled a bit and really loved his country, his people - to be a decent leader.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm voting for nikki haley regardless of whether or not she is on the ticket. Always wondered what a nuclear war would be like, like "Threads," "The Day After," "Defcon 3," "Twilights Last Gleaming," or like any of the other nuclear war movies from the 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's.

The biggest threat with biden's policy's is Student Loan Forgiveness. In spite of the SCOTUS' judgement he does it anyway, it resounds with many.

Latest posts

Top Bottom