For you golfers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question for yall.

What is it with golf you all find appealing? I have tried it, and I just do not grasp the enjoyment.

I have a lot of great memories playing with my son, FIL, BIL, and friends for years. Great to be outside and golf courses are usually very nice. I played a majority of courses around the metro in company tournaments. I did get hit with a golf ball once, not fun. My FIL started playing when he retired and stopped when he was late 70's.

Last edited:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I never found it all that appealing, but I've heard several pro athletes (like NFL QBs and MLB pitchers) say they like it because there's no pressure on them to excel at it--they can just go out and have fun even if they suck at it (or, maybe, especially if they suck at it).
This I can get behind.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a question for yall.

What is it with golf you all find appealing? I have tried it, and I just do not grasp the enjoyment.
I usually go to the range to shoot and also play a round of golf about every week - it is all about self achievement/skill development - and a little competition among friends -- some days I shoot decent and some times I don't - sometimes I can hit my irons good and some times I shoot my pistols decent - and sometimes I don't - and I enjoy both near equal

Latest posts

Top Bottom