Can we not eradicate Cedar Trees?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’ll lease for haying or farming you’ll probably need to get a track hoe or dozer in to either pull or push them out. Track hoe wan’t leave rust near as bad as a dozer, but of course the dozer’ll do it quicker.

If you’re going to do only grazing, it won’t matter as much a about the stumps or ruts, unless you’re the guy looking for cattle going across the pasture, lol.
My brother the actual farmer sent me pics and video earlier of him burning the one 100 acre parcel Im guessing he has plans for that one.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried this stuff on the recommendation of some other members here. Last spring, it really didn't seem to help. But, man-o-man, when the red cedar got to going, it's been making a world of difference! I'm using it two to three times a day. It might seem kind of expensive, but they have free shipping and that two ounce bottle lasts a long time!

https://allergena.com/Zone-5

View attachment 458351
That’s good news for many of us I suspect

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spell check wouldn't have caught it anyway because "Evasive" and "Invasive" are both spelled correctly, but had different meanings. I'm not even sure a grammar checker would have caught that difference.
Well I know that! What I didn't know was that it started with an I and not an E. I'm not a smart man Jenny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom