Ford will make you obey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My sister in law needs one . Seriously she is dangerous.

After reading it , it sounds more like a smart cruise control than forced speed. You can deactivate by push of button or pedal. Really had my hopes up

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ford MyKey system is really nice for parents, because you can set the max speed and the car simply will not go faster than that. When I was at a Ford media drive, me and the Car & Driver editor set the MyKey to 35 and the next guy had to drive 15 miles through Detroit at 35! Pranksters I tell ya!

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day when the amended healthcare law will require that we all wear crash helmets and body armor all day. All this vigilance on my part is wearing me out.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day when the amended healthcare law will require that we all wear crash helmets and body armor all day. All this vigilance on my part is wearing me out.

They won't require you to wear body armor all day until they've succeeded at banning all civilian ownership of body armor at the national level.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

image.jpg

When filling the hot tub all safety measures must be followed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom