Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't know a yoga if it jumped up and bit me on the butt... That little goat does like to climb on me, though.
Yoga folks contacted me once wanting to borrow/rent some of my goats for 'goat yoga'..........I don't think so was my reply........just more of the stupid sh*t going on in this crazy world right now.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched the neighbor's cow have a cow... He's about 10 mins old here. Momma trying to clean it up a little bit. He's all wobbly...

View attachment 370067

It has always amazed me that here we are, supposedly the top of the "chain," but it takes a new human quite some time to actually walk. However, the critters can be up and nursing within minutes of being born. God is amazing in his creations.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I've stayed out of this thread without reading a single post until tonight. Thought it was all about dogs and I didn't want to bring back memories of ours.
They were part of our family since a young kid until the last had to be put down two years ago.
We still miss them on one hand, yet have finally discovered that with our current lifestyle of travel, they are a detriment.
Everything revolves around their poop time. You can't schedule a day long trip without considering the "poop time". The dogs control you, not you controlling them. LOL!
Wife was always freeked out that the AC would quit and cook the dogs, so had to buy a wifi security cam to watch a thermometer and watch the dogs wander around the rv.
We will have more one of these days.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I've stayed out of this thread without reading a single post until tonight. Thought it was all about dogs and I didn't want to bring back memories of ours.
They were part of our family since a young kid until the last had to be put down two years ago.
We still miss them on one hand, yet have finally discovered that with our current lifestyle of travel, they are a detriment.
Everything revolves around their poop time. You can't schedule a day long trip without considering the "poop time". The dogs control you, not you controlling them. LOL!
Wife was always freeked out that the AC would quit and cook the dogs, so had to buy a wifi security cam to watch a thermometer and watch the dogs wander around the rv.
We will have more one of these days.
I'm just happy somebody in my house still poops regularly.....

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We welcomed Archibald to the family today.
FE035D60-DE53-4436-BCF8-DBEFD5D81CF0.jpeg
6299DA25-D9C4-40E4-BDFD-DFEBCF8459A8.jpeg
0B1EB3A4-7E2E-4BEE-AF5E-DA4BEA83DDEF.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom