Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took some goat babies from mom yesterday for weaning. Took this opportunity to grab some fresh milk for ice cream. Don’t drink it but it makes great ice cream.
06E19A52-7048-458A-A01E-1AE04499CFBD.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
We went to pick up some guineas from a nice lady on the east side of OKC today. She had all sorts of cool critters running around and asked if we'd like to meet Humphrey. Sure...who's Humphrey? She started calling for him and that's when Humphrey came running around the corner of the barn. I didn't really know what to expect but it sure as hell wasn't a camel...even with the name as a clue.

Here's Humphrey... He's 7' tall at the hump right now on his way to about 9'. He'll weigh about 3000 lbs when he's fully grown. What a character he is!

(The fence is 6' tall...just for reference)

Hump 1.jpg
Hump 2.jpg

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We went to pick up some guineas from a nice lady on the east side of OKC today. She had all sorts of cool critters running around and asked if we'd like to meet Humphrey. Sure...who's Humphrey? She started calling for him and that's when Humphrey came running around the corner of the barn. I didn't really know what to expect but it sure as hell wasn't a camel...even with the name as a clue.

Here's Humphrey... He's 7' tall at the hump right now on his way to about 9'. He'll weigh about 3000 lbs when he's fully grown. What a character he is!

(The fence is 6' tall...just for reference)

View attachment 369796View attachment 369798
A neighbor of mine a couple miles away has a camel named Kool because of the cigarettes. He is very friendly, and he’ll meet at you at the fence if you stop to say hi. They are very interesting and personable animals.
Kool the camel
39FC84B1-A4FB-4B03-AE90-865DDF839AA6.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom