Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with the wife's statements as being a bit off the regular where my hubby at. She knows something. Note, there is not a lot of info coming out. How did they know about the salvage yard? They said nothing about their intel on that fiasco.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the wife's statements as being a bit off the regular where my hubby at. She knows something. Note, there is not a lot of info coming out. How did they know about the salvage yard? They said nothing about their intel on that fiasco.
last place one of their phones pinged is what I heard

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I watched the video, talk about crappy info. No pics of the missing, hell they didn't even give all four names, only mentioned them in relation to their wives, and even then only had showed text for two of the three they mentioned.

I realize this was an update, but FFS if you are going to ask the public for help, at least give the relevant details for those who hadn't heard of the story yet.

ETA: I looked into this a little deeper and it turns out they left with bicycles pulling trailers right after sundown, and their last known location was a salvage yard.

That's not a red flag. Nothing to see here....

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It reminds me of groups that say "the cops don't care!" - "they aren't even trying to find her!"

When the story goes like - she left the bar at 1:45AM with a guy in a truck. She's been known to disappear for a few days at a time. I think it was a white truck....

Unless they get cellphone records or something, these dudes are just gone until some deer hunter finds the shallow grave.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I watched the video, talk about crappy info. No pics of the missing, hell they didn't even give all four names, only mentioned them in relation to their wives, and even then only had showed text for two of the three they mentioned.

I realize this was an update, but FFS if you are going to ask the public for help, at least give the relevant details for those who hadn't heard of the story yet.

ETA: I looked into this a little deeper and it turns out they left with bicycles pulling trailers right after sundown, and their last known location was a salvage yard.

That's not a red flag. Nothing to see here....
Not releasing info in most cases is what gets to the bottom of what really happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom