FoxPro Spitfire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just finished backing up my sound files that came on my Spitfire, and downloading almost all the free ones on the website. They had deer, turkey, and waterfowl sound files. There were probally 25 files for various species of ducks and geese. I am glad I bought a FoxPro and did not go with another brand. It was so easy to download the program to edit the sound files on the microSD card, and to move them to my call. The FoxPro website had video's posted on YouTube and linked to there webpage that gave easy to follow step by step instructions. The whole process probally took about 30 min, I have a pretty fast internet conection, and that is with stopping to find and watch the videos for instructions. FoxPro is the way to go; it is effective, user friendly, and has plenty of technical support.

If any one has advice on the best value external speaker they have to offer I am all ears. I probally will look into purchasing on in the future, but have herd no reviews on their external speakers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom