Frank Lucas, why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is Frank Lucas a hold out? He seems to be on the side of the RINO’s. Maybe he needs to be voted out of office.
IMG_0389.jpeg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I used to work with politician's staff a lot on postal issues. A good example is Coburn who made a big deal about being against government waste. He and his staff whined when we closed small post offices with less than 20 office boxes and revenue of less than $20 revenue a day. They are all lying pieces of crap.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is Frank Lucas a hold out? He seems to be on the side of the RINO’s. Maybe he needs to be voted out of office.
View attachment 420946
All the OK reps are defense industry hores...they care more about what goes on 7000 miles away than the southern border. But it is OK voters fault for being so easily duped...

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cole is a semi-rino moderate. He needs to retire. Lucas voted to send cluster bombs and funding to that money pit Ukraine so as far as I'm concerned he can retire too.
Although I hate Hamas, I'd like to point out allegations of Israel using cluster bombs in Gaza...we condemned the Russians for it but its fine if our people do it? Ahhh the Iraq war logic..."it's okay of we do it"

Latest posts

Top Bottom