Frank Lucas, why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I hate Hamas, I'd like to point out allegations of Israel using cluster bombs in Gaza...we condemned the Russians for it but its fine if our people do it? Ahhh the Iraq war logic..."it's okay of we do it"
Yeah I don't care about that a bit. The problem I have is sending our personal stockpile to them then not refilling it. They don't need financial or military support right now, they need prayer and to know that we support their right to go get their people.

Cluster bombs, nuclear bombs, smart bombs. You can say you're against them, but when the enemy is at the door you're going to throw whatever you have to get them off of you.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the list of "Republicans" who don't want to be a conservative majority in the House. Shockingly, none of our Oklahoma reps are on it.

1. Rep. Don Bacon, of Nebraska, was the first to cast a vote for ex-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. "I just I can't abide by the fact that a small group violated the rules to get what they wanted," he said Monday night. "Now I'm supposed to play by the rules. So, I think we got to have consequences and you got to stand up to this."
  2. Rep. Ken Buck, of Colorado, voted for Rep. Tom Emmer, of Minnesota.
  3. Rep. Lori Chavez-DeRemer, of Oregon, voted for McCarthy.
  4. Rep. Anthony D'Esposito, of New York, voted for former Rep. Lee Zeldin.
  5. Rep. Mario Díaz-Balart, of Florida, voted for Rep. Steve Scalise. He had already told CBS News' Nikole Killion "I'm a no" on Jordan.
  6. Rep. Jake Ellzey, of Texas, voted for Rep. Mike Garcia, Republican of California.
  7. Rep. Andrew Garbarino, of New York, was the second to vote for Zeldin.
  8. Rep. Carlos Giménez, of Florida, voted for McCarthy. After the GOP conference met Monday night, he was asked if his mind had been changed in the meeting. "No," he replied.
  9. Rep. Tony Gonzales, of Texas, voted for Scalise.
  10. Rep. Kay Granger, of Texas, voted for Scalise.
  11. Rep. John James, of Michigan, voted for Rep. Tom Cole, of Oklahoma.
  12. Rep. Mike Kelly, of Pennsylvania, voted for Scalise.
  13. Rep. Jennifer Kiggans, of Virginia, voted for McCarthy.
  14. Rep. Nick LaLota, of New York, voted for Zeldin
  15. Rep. Doug LaMalfa, of California, voted for McCarthy.
  16. Rep. Michael Lawler, of New York, voted for McCarthy.
  17. Rep. John Rutherford, of Florida, voted for Scalise.
  18. Rep. Michael Simpson, of Idaho, voted for Scalise.
  19. Rep.Victoria Spartz, of Indiana, voted for Rep. Massie, of Kentucky.
  20. Rep. Steve Womack, of Arkansas, voted for Scalise.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carlos Giménez, just said he'd vote for Jordan on the next round. He only voted no the first round because he was ticked that McCarthy was ousted, he said. (spite)

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not defending him (or any of the others), but Lucas got ran over/gored by a bull or cow a couple months back, not sure if he's even back to work yet. Saying that, I still believe we need term limits 😉

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to get Lucas out in the primary when I was in his district, he has been up there way too long, after the redistricting Bice is my rep now. Hoping someone better will primary her next election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom