Free pitbull. Someone needs to take her in please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This dog has been running around my complex for a few days. She looks like she's had puppies very recently I let her in 2 days ago because she was freezing. Today the people that work on stuff in the complex saw her and called animal control. This was earlier today so I just left her outside. I went out to smoke a minute ago and she came running up and sat down in front of me shivering so I let her back in. I don't have the heart to take her to the pound because I know what happens to pits there. If anyone can take her in I would very much appreciate it. She's sweet, clean, and obviously well kept, and good with kids. I simply just can't keep her here and don't want anything bad to happen to her. If you have any interest at all please respond or PM me.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also feel free to message me and I can get you in touch with him. It is a very sweet gentle dog. Was fine around other dogs, kids and is not big or "aggressive looking". Dog seems pretty smart. No cropped ears, no bobbed tail.

If I recall correctly it is a red nose

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw her again today for anyone that cares. She's still running around surprisingly enough. It was so hard not to let her back in today.

o'doyle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE our pit bull Mia.. Unfortunately We have 2 German Shepard puppies that showed up 2 weeks ago giving us 4 dogs.. No more right now, good luck with her for sure !!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw her again today for anyone that cares. She's still running around surprisingly enough. It was so hard not to let her back in today.

Perrone, are you sure she doesn't belong to somebody who's just letting her roam during the day? If she's got puppies on her they have to be around there somewhere ... If she truly is a stray and has become "attached" to you as soon as those puppies can get up and get around you're gonna have more than one dog to deal with.

And, if she's got puppies on her you can't just take her off without finding the puppies. Any idea where they are? Or does she look like her milk is drying up?

Latest posts

Top Bottom