Free REI Seminar, Saturday April 23

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings, fellow OSA members!

For the last few years, I have gotten more and more involved with investing in real estate. I am not an agent, but rather an investor, but I am not working alone. In fact, I have a whole team of like minded people around me at this point, because every facet of REI is easier with a good team around you. We are putting on a seminar to highlight what it is that we do, in hopes of attracting more like minded people to come do what we do with us!

On Saturday, April 23, at 10 am, my REI team is hosting an event here in OKC. This event is for YOU if you are interested in:

- Earning money from real estate. This includes wholesaling, rehabs, buy and holds for rental income, commercial.......every aspect of earning cash in real estate, we can put you on the right track to do it intelligently.

- Structuring correctly. It is not enough to earn that money, you must know how to retain the use of it! Paying 2/3rd less in taxes is a pretty nice start.

- Meeting like minded people. My local team is full of amazing people, from all walks of life. We are affiliated with a national team as well, giving us access to resources unavailable to most local investor groups. We can show you how to get moving with no cash or credit of your own, as long as you are not afraid of work.

- Taking back your time. Right now, many of us trade our time for the money it takes to meet our immediate needs. Earning some real cash can definitely change how you spend your time. Take that trip, play with the kids, do what YOU wish to do. Play more. Get a little freedom.

This is NOT a guru event. While we DO make REI education available to you if you need it (as I once did), there is no merchandise, no tables in the back, none of that stuff. If you know me from past dealings, you know that just is not my speed. We are a legitimate local group, with a lot happening, and we would love to have you and any guests that you choose to bring over on Saturday 4/23.

To reserve your seat, just PM me your name, number, email. I will register you for the event, and send you an email with all of the information. If it is not your cup of tea, bless you any way, and thanks for reading.

Robert

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I am just now back on OSA!

No, a few of my team have dipped their toes into that pool, but I have not. I am sure that is also a lovely group of folks, just not the ones with whom I am working.

We have actually just set up a formal weekly meeting place, we had informally been gathering at my office or one of my partners places. As of 4/28, we meet each Thursday night at Francis Tuttle on N. Rockwell. We will do an hour of whatever training, then an hour of looking at actual deals together. It's a nice sense of community.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are these deals you're wholesaling? Or deals for investor groups only? I wanted to go to the OKCREIA meeting last night but it started at 7PM. I had been trying to catch a guy with a FSBO property and met him at a McDonald's at 7PM instead to put it under contract. So I'll close another one on the 29th now.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's everything under the sun, I tell you. I am amazed by what people come across in REI. So, we look at things, help each other, whether with advice or resources. I see a lot of newer team members just working wholesales, fwiw.....none of their money in the deal, it is never in their name, faster money than a flip. You know. It's a nice way to start for some people.

Hey, one week until the seminar. Anyone that is interested in REI, or just great systems to earn money, and is free at 10 am Saturday April 23, please shoot me a pm and I will save you a seat. You are of course welcome to bring any guests that you like, we will have the capacity, and fully believe that more is merrier.

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, if you are thinking of joining us Saturday, please remember to include your name number email in the PM that you send me. Just need them to register you, I promise that nothing nefarious occurs lol.

Thanks!

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last bump for me on this, I should think.....Saturday is almost upon us!

If you have ever thought about running some rentals, or doing a fix and flip, but did not know how to get your feet going, this meeting is for you. If you have some properties now, but are still paying full on taxes.....this meeting is for you. If you are a homeowner with a mortgage, and you would like to pay that mortgage off in seven years, this meeting is for you.

Just PM me your info, and I will send you the meeting info. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

OKfella

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, closing this thread on a positive note. Great seminar, great Saturday. I think that we will do something big like this again in a month or so, so if you were interested but could not come, watch for that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom